Sunday, May 5, 2013

NRG drinX


REAL energy for REAL people!!!

I want to know. I want to know right now, so bad, but how the heck am I gonna know all about how jacked off I'm gonna be by drinking this drink?
I want a clear cut, digestible (pun) system of advertising in the form of analogies to a car (French: l'automobile) to let me (the lay man) know all about my body.

How many freakin' horse power am I drinking right now? I want to taste the gears, or carburetors or something. And it better taste like ASS or I ain't payin'.
I have a right to feel great inside my body (human: untethered pod) every day until the day I die, so, duh (pun), guys, just put the info on the can.


"There's not enough horse power in this!"
-Old human


"This tastes like ASS! Just the way I like it"
-Old human

Let's face it, folks, we're all REAL PEOPLE here, right? Heh, heh...Jesus, just take my money already.

-Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment